|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||HEYUAN TEX|
|Model Number:||S - XXXL|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000 pcs|
|Packaging Details:||1 pcs / polybag, 10 pcs / carton|
|Delivery Time:||Around 50 working days after received your deposit or Negotiable|
|Payment Terms:||L/C at sight, D/P, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||20000 PCS per month|
|Style:||Man / Working Clothes||Color:||Gery / Black|
|Material:||65% Poly 35% Cotton Canvas||Fabric Weight:||260 G/m2 Or As Demand|
workwear winter jackets,
warm work jackets
Grey / Black Short PRO Heavy Duty Winter Coats Comfortable With Elastic Cuff
Having listened to our customers' requests for a highly durable yet stylish jacket, the ever-popular PRO style have been made with strong 260gsm Canvas fabric to provide a hard-weaaring garment with superior comfort and style. This winter uniform has been designed with functionality and comfort in mind. Padding 180gsm provides excellent warmth. Features include reflective piping, elasticated cuffs and waist and multiple storage pockets.
Shell Fabric: 65% polyester 35% cotton Canvas 260gsm
Padding: 100% polyester 180gsm
Color: Grey / Black / Orange
EN343 class 3:1
- Front zipper with snaps fastening
- Multi pockets on the chest, two with velcro and one pocket for mobile
- Two bottom pockets with zipper fastening
- Cuff and Bottom side with Elastic for warmth and comfortable
- Hi-Vis Orange piping keep the jacket looking good for longer
Made with Canvas 260gsm ensures added toughness and durability. The fabric has superb abrasion and tear resistance. Normally 65% poly 35% cotton is the most popular construction using in the market. this material is the best choice for worker, The rubbing resisting is purely the best, and it contain 35% cotton to keep it soft for skin. The combined properties of these fibers provide absorption, comfort and durability, the ideal workwear fabric.
2. Available Size
According to different the market, we will adjust size of goods.
1) We can make sample according to your design drawing.
2) We can make design according to your sample, then remake sample.
3) Make mass production after your confirm the sample.
Contact Person: sales