|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||HEYUAN TEX|
|Model Number:||S - XXXL|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000 pcs|
|Packaging Details:||1 pcs / polybag, 10 pcs / carton|
|Delivery Time:||Around 50 working days after received your deposit or Negotiable|
|Payment Terms:||L/C at sight, D/P, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||10000 PCS per month|
|Style:||Man / Working Clothes||Color:||Saturn Yellow / Navy|
|Material:||600D Oxford||Fabric Weight:||200g/m2 Or As Demand|
Two Tone Motorway Safety Winter Jacket, Winter Work Jacket, 600D Oxford
HEYUAN TEX range of High Visibility clothing is available in various styles and fabrics to meet different circumstances and conditions. Garments designed for roadside working meet the current standards laid down in the safety at street and road works code of practice (EN471 Class 1, 2 or 3).
EN ISO 13688 (EN 340),
EN ISO 20471 class 3,
EN 343 3/1
- Waterproof with stitched and tape welded seams
- Heavy duty two way zip
- Studded stormflap
- Concealed hood with drawcord
- Elasticated cuffs with velcro fastening
- Two 5cm high visibility strips around the body, two on each arm and one over each shoulder
- Two external lower pockets with velcro fastened flaps
- One internal pocket
Padding: 100% polyester 180gsm
Versatile and comfortable protection against all weather conditions. Heavy duty 100% polyester is combined with a rugged 600D Oxford weave, with a breathable and durable stain resistant finish. A two-way front zip with chin guard, Knitted rib fabric cuffs inside and hood secure the ultimate wet weather protection. Functional outer and interior pockets afford excellent personal security.
100% 600D polyester Oxford PU coated material. The fabric ensures added toughness and durability. The fabric has superb abrasion and tear resistance.
2. Available Size
According to different the market, we will adjust size of goods.
1) We can make sample according to your design drawing.
2) We can make design according to your sample, then remake sample.
3) Make mass production after your confirm the sample.
Contact Person: Michael Su