|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||HEYUAN TEX|
|Model Number:||S - XXXL|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000 pcs|
|Packaging Details:||1 pcs / polybag, 10 pcs / carton|
|Delivery Time:||Around 50 working days after received your deposit or Negotiable|
|Payment Terms:||L/C at sight, D/P, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||20000 PCS per month|
|Style:||Man / Working Clothes||Color:||Saturn Yellow / Navy|
|Material:||300D Oxford||Fabric Weight:||190g/m2 Or As Demand|
warm work jackets,
waterproof winter work coats
Hi-Vis Safety Winter Jacket, Traffic Jacket, Heavy Duty 300D Oxford
Versatile and comfortable protection against all weather conditions. Heavy duty 100% polyester is combined with a rugged 300D Oxford weave, with a breathable and durable stain resistant finish. A two-way front zip with chin guard, Knitted rib fabric cuffs inside and hood secure the ultimate wet weather protection. Functional outer and interior pockets afford excellent personal security.
Shell Fabric: 100% Polyester, 300D Oxford Weave, with a Stain Resistant Finish, 190g PU Coated.
Body: 100% Polyester 190gsm.
Color: Orange / Yellow
Sizes: S - 4XL
EN ISO 13688 (EN 340),
EN ISO 20471 class 3,
EN 343 3/1
- Waterproof with stitched and tape welded seams
- Heavy duty two way zip with concealed front studs fastening
- Concealed hood with drawcord
- Knitted rib fabric cuffs inside for warmth and comfortable
- Two 5cm high visibility strips around the body, two on each arm and shoulders
Made with 300 Denier100% polyester yarn, this is a tough fabric for tough conditions. 300D fabric has superb abrasion and tear resistance. The polyurethane (PU) coating on the inside makes the fabric durable and waterproof, and the outer has a water and stain repellent coating which helps keep the garment clean.
2. Available Size
According to different the market, we will adjust size of goods.
1) We can make sample according to your design drawing.
2) We can make design according to your sample, then remake sample.
3) Make mass production after your confirm the sample.
Contact Person: Michael Su